THE ONLY GROUP NEUROLOGY PRACTICE IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA
Nexus Neurology was co-founded by Anthony Alvaro, Jason Burton, Nerissa Jordan and Andew Kelly to provide the highest quality outpatient care to patients across the broad range of neurological conditions.
Our neurologists have a shared wealth of experience diagnosing and treating common and uncommon neurological conditions, and also have distinct subspecialty interests to ensure the best possible care.
We provide comprehensive assessment and management of all neurological conditions. We also conduct neurophysiological diagnostic tests (Nerve Conduction Studies and EMG) and perform botulinum toxin injections for conditions including chronic migraine and sweating disorders.
In order to limit the risk of spread of COVID-19, we ask that you cancel your appointment if you meet any of the following criteria:
- If you have a fever (more than 38 degrees Celsius) with acute respiratory symptoms (for example, shortness of breath or cough)
- You have travelled overseas in the past 14 days
- You’ve had close or casual contact in the past 14 days with a confirmed case of COVID-19
You may still be able to undergo review by your doctor through telehealth. Please contact the rooms to discuss this option.
- live outside of the Perth metro region OR
- are in home isolation OR
- are aged over 70 OR
- are of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent and aged over 50 OR
- have a chronic health conditions or who are immunocompromised OR
- are pregnant or have a baby under 12 months of age.